Work with us
“For some people, everyday activities that others take for granted can be difficult to achieve,” Declan says. “My role is to encourage and guide people to engage in these activities. It’s often those small moments of connection and understanding that can make all the difference for an individual.”
Why work with Candella
We believe that people will thrive when given respect, autonomy, and guidance.
We apply this belief when working with employees and with clients. With employees from all walks of life, we pride ourselves on having a supportive, inclusive, family-friendly, values-based workplace culture.
We value people of all experiences and identities.
Workforce diversity makes us a stronger organisation. We encourage applications from people with a lived experience of mental health challenges, and people of all cultural backgrounds, faiths, gender identities, sexualities and abilities.
- Passionate about mental health
- Human centred
- Motivated by building capacity, rather than creating dependency
- A keen collaborator who honours choice and control
- Non-judgmental, inclusive, with great emotional intelligence
- Looking to contribute to providing safe and high quality mental health support
- Be part of an innovative organisation
- Virtual office with flexible work arrangements
- Salary Packaging
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
We are often advertising for multiple positions across Melbourne, including Recovery Coaches and Support Coordinators. You can see these above in our Current vacancies section.
The Candella experience
Read the experiences of our team, learn our culture and what it is like to work for Candella.